If you need to change your Newsletter default schedule, log in to your Threadloom Portal and navigate to Your forum > Newsletter > Settings > Schedule.
However, if you need to update the schedule for a specific, individual Newsletter issue/mailing, this article will explain how to do this in Curation Assistant.
Modifying the schedule for a specific issue
Note: Only Admins can modify a Newsletter issue's schedule. You can add Admins in the Threadloom Portal under Your forum > Newsletter > Settings > Admins & curators.
- Open Curation Assistant. You can find the link at the top of the Threadloom Portal on your Newsletter settings page.
- Click on the red Review button.
- Scroll down and click Edit schedule.
- Update the scoring open, scoring close, and/or send time as YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.
- Click Change.
There are a few rules to keep in mind when rescheduling your issue:
- Newsletter requires a minimum of:
- 1 hour between scoring open and scoring close; and
- 4 hours between scoring close and delivery.
- You cannot edit the scoring close or delivery time within 3 hours of the scheduled delivery time. This gives us time to prepare your issue and recipient list.
- You cannot move the scoring open time to less than 24 hours from the current time.
- You cannot edit the scoring open time after the scoring period has already opened.
Sending an issue ASAP
If you need to send an issue as soon as possible (or sooner than the scheduled send time), but you can no longer edit your schedule, click the Approve and send issue button, and we will do our best to send your issue as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.