2.0.13 – released 2018-07-05
Adds support for List Builder and includes an AMP-friendly change. Fixes an issue with expanded cards in search, and in the plug-in XML.
- Adds support for List Builder.
- Fixes an issue with expanded cards in search. There is still a known issue when filtering by certain usernames. This will be addressed in a future release.
- Fixes default values in the plug-in XML.
2.0.12 – released 2017-08-31
Optimizes memory usage during indexing.
- Optimizes memory usage during indexing.
2.0.11 – released 2017-08-21
Adds data compression during indexing, along with changes to support Newsletter. Allows searching over forums with "Display Order - 0."
- Adds compression during indexing.
- Indexes forum permissions to support Newsletter.
- Allows searching over forums with "Display Order - 0" (as long as the content should be visible).
- Fixes issue for forums who do not set "Always use forum URL as base path."
2.0.10 – released 2017-06-15
Adds better handling of real-time index update requests.
- Caps the real-time index update API request length so forum visitors don't experience delays when saving changes.
- Corrects an error message sent to Threadloom when the plug-in cannot properly encode data.
2.0.9 – released 2017-06-08
Addresses an issue with the display of Latin-1 characters, and improves the efficiency of scheduled task data transfers.
- Handles rare cases where the size of posts exceeds HTTP transfer limits (more information).
- Reduces the size of data sent by the server during a scheduled task run. Results in faster task runtimes.
- Fixes the display of Latin-1 characters in the header and footer of the search results page.
- Fixes how we query for the number of table rows when a scheduled task runs.
2.0.8 – released 2017-05-19
Fixes an issue where certain threads from private forums appear in search result snippets.
- Private thread content on viewable and searchable private forums no longer appears in search snippets for visitors without permission to view thread content.
2.0.7 – released 2017-05-18
Adds a snappy and powerful new UI! Users can now easily filter by forum, user, and date.
- Enables filtering of results by forum, user, and date.
- Updates results in realtime.
- Adds support for type-ahead to filters.
2.0.6 – released 2017-04-20
Prevents installation (and adds error messaging) on sites running unsupported versions of PHP (5.2 or older).
- Prevents installation on sites running PHP 5.2 or older.
2.0.5 – released 2017-04-12
Improves compatibility with other plug-ins and template customizations.
- Adopts vBulletin convention for template rendering.
- Adds threadloom_shell template.
2.0.4 – released 2017-04-11
Contains an important fix in the uninstall script. In certain instances, it was possible in previous versions for the script to delete index.php or admincp/index.php during uninstallation.
- Fixes a bug where the uninstallation script could in certain instances delete the index.php or admincp/index.php.
2.0.3 – released 2017-04-10
Adds compatibility with the DragonByte vBShout plug-in.
- Adds compatibility with the DragonByte vBShout plug-in.
2.0.2 – released 2017-04-06
Adds a new demo mode that lets you conduct a single search and view Threadloom vs. standard forum search results side by side.
- Adds a side-by-side demo.
2.0.1 – released 2017-03-10
A big thank you to all of the forums who are new to Threadloom! The primary change in this release is making unicode characters look beautiful on vBulletin sites.
- Disables automatic remote plug-in updates for now. (This is a server-side change. More on this coming soon.)
- Fixes how unicode characters are displayed in search results on vBulletin.
- Fixes a bug with automatic remote updates.
2.0.0 – released 2017-03-06
This is our big General Availability release! We're excited to welcome new forums alongside our Early Access partners who have been using Threadloom since last fall. If you want to chat with us directly, drop us a line at @Threadloom on Twitter or on Facebook at facebook.com/Threadloom.
- Adds support for vBulletin 3.8.
- Adds enhanced diagnostic messaging in AdminCP.
- Adds analytics for billing.
- Updates the scheduled task and cron entry schedule.
- Improved the plug-in response to certain PHP timeouts.
- Fixes index syncing of unicode characters. Search may still display some unicode characters incorrectly. This will be resolved in a future release.
- Fixes handling for BBcodes. We now remove inner content for three types of BB tags: quote (not searchable because we index each post separately), img/attach/media/gallery (these are standard tags that don't render any visible/searchable text), and custom tags (e.g., charge).