For each thread, we nominate either the original post (OP) or an early post in the thread (that was authored within the prior week). This is to provide context to readers. However, if there's another high-ranking post within that thread, we'll nominate that, too, and you can choose which include in the newsletter. By default, we use the earlier post.
Articles in this section
- How do I feature a post in the intro or outro of my Newsletter?
- Does Threadloom Newsletter select any private content for an issue?
- How am I billed for Threadloom Newsletter?
- How do I add a custom text block or ad to my Newsletter?
- How do I insert a post that isn't automatically generated as a Threadloom Newsletter candidate?
- How do you send my Threadloom Newsletter issues?
- I am using a custom domain and want to enable HSTS on our server. What do I need to do to ensure Newsletter links resolve properly?
- Is the thread preview in Threadloom Newsletter the original post, the latest post, or something else?