If you've enabled Primary for your account, you can earn additional affiliate revenue by automatically inserting products in your Threadloom Newsletter. You can learn more about this feature in our blog post, or check out the preview video below.
- Log in to your account in the Threadloom Portal.
- Go to Newsletter settings > Content.
- Check Enable product insertion.
- Optional and recommended: Check Enable auto-pilot. This will insert products into your issues without requiring explicit approval. You'll still be able to review and edit auto-pilot selections in the Curation Portal during your regular Newsletter review period.
- Enter the maximum number of products you'd like to include in each issue. Threadloom may insert fewer products, but never more than the number you specify.
- (coming soon) Check Send product links to embedded Primary Product Pages on my site. This will let you keep users on your site instead of sending them to https://primary.org.
- Important: You must enable embedded Primary Product Pages before enabling this feature; otherwise, you may wind up with invalid links, which may negatively impact email deliverability and subscriber satisfaction.
Threadloom will now automatically search for and insert products in your Newsletter issues.
If you've already sent us your affiliate IDs and embedded Primary Product Pages on your forum, Newsletter clicks on products will go directly to the Primary iframe on your forum, and all retailer clicks within Primary iframes on your site will automatically include your affiliate IDs.
Whether you select auto-pilot or not, you can optionally review and edit your issue-specific product insertions in Curation Assistant.
- In Threadloom Portal, go to Newsletter settings and at the top of the page, click on, "View your next scheduled Newsletter."
- At the bottom of the page, go to Product insertions, and click on Products.
- You can skip products for just this issue, even if auto-pilot is enabled.
- You can manually select specific products to include.
- You can drag and drop products to reorder them.
- If you've made any changes, click Save.
If you have any questions about inserting products in Newsletter, feel free to drop us line.