Primary is Threadloom's consumer platform for product recommendations. It enables admins to monetize their forum discussions through recommended products for specific interests and audiences.
Primary currently supports the following affiliate programs:
- Amazon (all locales)
- Sovrn (formerly known as Viglink)
In addition, we now support the subId1 parameter for Sweetwater.
If you would like us to add an additional program for your site, drop us a line.
Before you begin, you must first enable Primary. Learn more
- For any affiliate program that you would like Primary to load your affiliate IDs for:
- In your existing account, create a new tracking ID or sub-ID that is specific to Primary. This will enable you to measure the specific impact Primary is making on your site's total revenue.
- Make a copy of this spreadsheet.
- Fill in your Primary-specific tracking IDs.
- Share your copy of the spreadsheet with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The following steps help us optimize your conversion rates by improving ranking:
- For each affiliate program you are using with Primary, grant read-only reports access to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can email monthly CSV reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Amazon: Create a new Product Advertising API key and email it to email@example.com. Note: Amazon permits affiliates two active keys.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop us a line.