If you run into a problem that isn't listed here, revert back to your previous search experience by disabling Threadloom from the Admin Control Panel under Options > Threadloom Community Search > Enable Search: Off. Then drop us a line.
Articles in this section
- Does Threadloom observe usergroup permissions restricting forum search?
- Help! I'm stuck configuring Search. What do I do?
- How do I add a Threadloom search box to other areas of my vBulletin 4 forum?
- How do I add an ad unit to my Threadloom search result pages?
- How do I center the Threadloom search results?
- How do I designate native search for the XenForo search bar dropdown, for certain nodes?
- How do I make the Threadloom search results bar and result cards full-width?
- How do I modify the vBulletin 4.2.x sidebar on Threadloom Search result pages?
- How do I modify the XenForo sidebar on Threadloom search result pages?
- How does Threadloom work with vBulletin’s "do not index" setting?