If you run into a problem that isn't listed here, revert back to your previous search experience by disabling Threadloom from the Admin Control Panel under Options > Threadloom Community Search > Enable Search: Off. Then drop us a line.
Articles in this section
- How do I make the Threadloom search results bar and result cards full-width?
- How do I center the Threadloom search results?
- Size limits when syncing
- How do I prevent server timeouts on Lite Speed?
- Why am I getting a message in AdminCP about server timeouts?
- Help! I'm stuck. What do I do?
- What happens if I see a Search Status error in AdminCP?
- How much of my bandwidth and server storage do you use?
- Do I need to do anything special to optimize Threadloom for mobile devices?
- I regularly provision multiple test servers. How do I ensure that the test instances don’t corrupt my production index?