We typically use less than 1% of CPU and less than 1 MB of memory. For a community with 5 million posts, we use about 20 MB of local server storage.
Articles in this section
- How do I make the Threadloom search results bar and result cards full-width?
- How do I center the Threadloom search results?
- Size limits when syncing
- How do I prevent server timeouts on Lite Speed?
- Why am I getting a message in AdminCP about server timeouts?
- Help! I'm stuck. What do I do?
- What happens if I see a Search Status error in AdminCP?
- How much of my bandwidth and server storage do you use?
- Do I need to do anything special to optimize Threadloom for mobile devices?
- I regularly provision multiple test servers. How do I ensure that the test instances don’t corrupt my production index?