We typically use less than 1% of CPU and less than 1 MB of memory. For a community with 5 million posts, we use about 20 MB of local server storage.
Articles in this section
- Are there any size limits when syncing with my cloud index?
- Do I need to do anything special to optimize Threadloom for mobile devices?
- How do I add Threadloom to my Google Analytics account?
- How do I prevent server timeouts on Lite Speed?
- How much of my bandwidth and server storage do you use?
- I use Cloudflare, and I upgraded the Threadloom plug-in on my forum. Why am I not seeing any updated features?
- What happens if my forum server is unable to connect to the Threadloom server?
- Why am I getting a message in AdminCP about server timeouts?
- Why is my forum serving outdated files after upgrading the plug-in?