To monitor site search performance, we recommend adding email@example.com as a viewer on your Google Analytics account, and updating your settings to properly track site searches. This will help us track performance and optimize Threadloom to better serve you.
- Log in to Google Analytics (http://google.com/analytics).
- In the top navbar, click on Admin > User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, type firstname.lastname@example.org. Click Add.
- In the top navbar, click on Admin > View Settings.
- Under View Settings:
- Turn on Site Search Tracking.
- Under Query parameter, type query, q, keywords.
- Leave the box that says "Strip query parameters out of the URL" unchecked.