vBulletin includes an option in Forum Manager to stop indexing of new posts in a specific forum. This setting only controls native vBulletin search results – it does not control Threadloom results. So if a forum and post are accessible to a user, Threadloom will return results from that forum to that user.
Articles in this section
- Does Threadloom observe usergroup permissions restricting forum search?
- Help! I'm stuck configuring Search. What do I do?
- How do I add a Threadloom search box to other areas of my vBulletin 4 forum?
- How do I add an ad unit to my Threadloom search result pages?
- How do I center the Threadloom search results?
- How do I designate native search for the XenForo search bar dropdown, for certain nodes?
- How do I make the Threadloom search results bar and result cards full-width?
- How do I modify the vBulletin 4.2.x sidebar on Threadloom Search result pages?
- How do I modify the XenForo sidebar on Threadloom search result pages?
- How does Threadloom work with vBulletin’s "do not index" setting?